TECHNO-STABI® SERIESThe world's first electronic gyro stabilizing system
Binoculars with image-stabilization for vibration-free viewing from boats, automobiles and other places subject to vibrations.
Proven Performance and Image Stabilization
Compact and lightweight with a stabilization correction, making these binocularsthe perfect companion in a wide range of settings that include concerts,theme parks, and bird-watching.
The erect prism in the gimbal system is constantly stabilized when the electronic gyro sensor detects vibration, providing vibration correction at a wider range of angles than any other system.
Fascinating views with no jittering
The TECHNO-STABI® Series offers a high-powered model (12x and 14X magnification) that is stabilized, offering unique performance when used from moving vehicles or vessels at sea. These image stabilizing binoculars lock in on the subject to create a stabilized field of vision at high.
The compact 12×28 binocular, lightweight and ergonomic design is ideal for nature watching, sports, concerts and astronomical use where the user may want to utilize a higher magnification without a tripod.
The 14×40 TECHNO-STABI employs FUJINON’S unique EBC coating, allowing exceptional light transmission. With high stabilization freedom, you are sure to get a solid image of virtually anything that flies, floats, or rocks and rolls!
The Techno-Stabi in detail
- Opto-electronic image stabilization with excellent vibration suppression. The vibration correction range of the TS14x40 is ±5° and TS12x28 ±3°.
- The precise center focus wheel, makes it possible to bring details into sharp focus with just the movement of the finger.
- Powerful objetive lenses, multi-coated optics and phase coated prisms for maximum image quality.
- The14x magnification brings far away boats and other objects very close retaining maximal accuracy.
- TS 12X28 constantly delivers a stable field of view by correcting for hand movement over the entire magnification range.
- Auto off functions automatically switch power off, reducing unnecessary power consumption.
- The comfortable neck strap and soft case makes for easy transportation.
|Product/ Item||TS-X 1440||TS12×28||TS16×28|
|Objective diameter (mm)||40||28||28|
|Field of view (°)||4||4.2||4|
|Apparent field of view (°) *1||52.1||47.5||58.4|
|Field of view at 1000m (m)||70||73||70|
|Eye relief (mm)||13||16.5||16|
|Minimum Focus Distance (m) *2||5||3.5||3.5|
|Weight (g) (w/o Battery)||1,300||485||560|
|Adustment range for interpupillary distance (mm)||60-70||56-70||56-70|
|Dioptric adjustment range (±mm)||±2||±2||±2|
|Water resistant *3||1m-5min||–||–|
|Battery||AA×4 or Ni-MH×4||CR2×1||CR2×1|
|Operationg temperature||−10℃ – +50℃||−10℃ – +50℃||−10℃ – +50℃|