Binoculars with image-stabilization for vibration-free viewing from boats, automobiles and other places subject to vibrations.
GREAT FOR: Marine, Government
The Stabiscope series offers two different model binoculars, which were first introduced by FUJIFILM in 1980. Ever since the Stabiscope series introduction, FUJIFILM has made a reputation for itself as a leader in manufacturing high-quality binocular, including binoculars featuring stabilization. These gyro-stabilized binoculars lock in on the subject to create a stabilized field of vision at high magnification. With high stabilization freedom, you are sure to get a solid image of virtually anything that flies, floats, or rocks and rolls!
Key FeaturesPolycarbonate housing makes it lightweight
- Gyro-stabilization technology.
- Designed with water and fog proof construction (Nitrogen Purged). O ring sealed.
- ±5° of vertical and horizontal stabilization.
- Comes with mil spec hard case for secure storage when not in use. (AC adapter and DC regulator sold separately).
- Stabiscope binoculars feature Fujifi lm’s 1 Year Limited Warranty. (Warranty does not cover accessories, and rubber).
|Product/ Item||STABI S1240||STABI S1640|
|Objective diameter (mm)||12||16|
|Field of view (°)||40||40|
|Apparent field of view (°) *1||4.7||3.4|
|Field of view at 1000m (m)||52.4||50.8|
|Eye relief (mm)||17||12|
|Minimum Focus Distance (m) *2||28.8||51.2|
|Weight (g) (w/o Battery)||1,800||1,800|
|Adustment range for interpupillary distance (mm)||59-71||59-71|
|Dioptric adjustment range (±mm)||±5||±5|
|Water resistant *3||2m-5min||2m-5min|
|Battery||AA×4 or 2CR5×1||AA×4 or 2CR5×1|
|Operationg temperature||−20℃ – +50℃||−20℃ – +50℃|