High-grade models with high optical performance and reliability that has made this series a staunch favorite among professional users.
GREAT FOR: Astronomy, Marine, Bird Watching
The POLARIS™ Series offers six models and are the pinnacle of performance with a reputation of providing outstanding optics at a reasonable cost. FUJINON POLARIS series binoculars offer superb optical performance and value. The FUJINON POLARIS series binoculars deploy FUJINON’S unique EBC coating, allowing 95% light transmission. With our field flattener lens, we offer edge-to-edge sharpness, free of any discernible astigmatism or distortion.
Unique Light Transmission
FUJINON’S unique EBC coating allows 95% of light to pass through the binocular great for low-light performance.
Robust body with airtight, waterproof structure, enabling use in harsh conditions from -20℃ to +50℃.
Designed with Long Eye Relief
Long eye relief design with a maximum length of 23mm. Eye relief refers to the distance between one’s eyes and the eyepiece that still allows one to view the entire field ofvision. Long Eye Relief binoculars allowone to see right up to the edge of the field of vision even while wearing glasses, with this distance at over 15 mm.
Key FeaturesDesigned with waterproof and fog proof seals
- FUJINON’S unique EBC coating allows 95% of light to pass through the binocular great for low-light performance.
- Field flattener lens provides sharp images from edge-to-edge, with no distortion.
- Designed with waterproof and fogproof seals (Nitrogen Purged). O ring sealed.
- Rubber armored body allows user to have a firm grip, even with one hand.
- Long eye relief (23mm) is great for those who wear glasses (7×50 & 10×70 models only).
- 7×50 FMTRC-SX model is equipped with a worldwide compass.
- Mil spec shock and impact resistant body construction.
- Polaris binoculars come with FUJIFILM’s Limited Lifetime Warranty. (Warranty does not cover accessories or rubber).rranty does not cover accessories or rubber).
|Product/ Item||7 × 50 FMT-SX||7 × 50 FMTR-SX||7 × 50 FMTRC-SX|
|Objective diameter (mm)||50||50||50|
|Field of view (°)||7.5||7.5||7.5|
|Apparent Field of View (°)*1||49.3||49.3||49.3|
|Field of view at 1000m (m)||131||131||131|
|Exit pupil (mm)||7.1||7.1||7.1|
|Eye relief (mm)||23||23||23|
|Minimum Focus Distance (m)*2||9.8||9.8||9.8|
|Weight(g) (w/o Battery)||1,380||1,410||1,460|
|Adustment range for interpupillary distance (mm)||56-74||56-74||56-74|
|Dioptric adjustment range (±mm)||±5||±5||±5|