Marine-use binoculars are durable and lightweight. Designed with waterproof seals and float when used with the floatation strap provided.
GREAT FOR: Marine, Bird Watching, Leisure
Lightweight, airtight and waterproof with specifications designed for serious users. This series provides a bright image and strong performance for those that demand it.
• Designed for use on the water, with an airtight, waterproof structure filled with nitrogen gas. Thanks to their polycarbonate body, these binoculars are lightweight and dependable.
• The large 50mm objective lenses let in a copious amount of light, making it easy to see your target object.
• Designed with comfortable 18mm long eye relief for easy viewing with minimal eye strain. The long eye relief also allows a user with glasses to have full visibility of the field of view.
• The 7x50WPC-XL has a high-precision built-in compass with maximum
error of ±0.5°. The scale can be used to identify the object’s direction,
measure distance, and determine the size of the object. The compass is global, accurately measuring direction in both northern and southern hemispheres.
The compass has an internal light to view scale during the night.
The Mariner series offers two models that are entry level yet high performance binoculars that offer bright, fully coated lenses. They are available in 7X50 with and without a compass and have extra-long eye relief, particularly good for eyeglass wearers. The Compass model features an LED to enable seeing the compass even in darkness.
Designed with Long Eye Relief
Long eye relief design with a maximum length of 18mm. Long Eye Relief binoculars allow one to see right up to the edge of the field of vision even while wearing glasses.
High-Precision Built-in Compass
The 7x50WPC-XL has a high-precision built-in compass with maximum error of ±0.5°. The scale can be used to identify the object’s direction, measure distance, and determine the size of the object. The compass is global, accurately measuring direction in both northern and southern hemispheres. The compass has an internal light to view scale during the night.
Key FeaturesPolycarbonate housing makes it lightweight
- Fully multi-coated optics ensures maximum light transmission.
- Cost effective to fit any budget.
- Designed with waterproof seals (Nitrogen Purged) – O ring sealed. They float when used with provided floatation strap.
- Both models offer long eye relief (18mm) and provide non-vignetting images. Great for people who wear eyeglasses.
- Polycarbonate housing makes it lightweight (under 2lbs).
- World Compass is equipped with an LED light, which allows you to see the compass even under low light conditions.
- Mariner series binoculars feature FUJIFILM’s 1 Year Limited Warranty. (Warranty does not cover accessories or rubber).
|Objective diameter (mm)||50||50|
|Field of view (°)||7||7|
|Apparent field of view (°) *1||46.4||46.4|
|Field of view at 1000m (m)||122||122|
|Eye relief (mm)||18||18|
|Minimum Focus Distance (m) *2||12.3||9.8|
|Weight (g) (w/o Battery)||910||885|
|Adustment range for interpupillary distance (mm)||56-72||56-72|
|Dioptric adjustment range (±mm)||±4||±4|
|Water resistant *3||1m-5min||1m-5min|
|Operationg temperature||−20℃ – +50℃||−20℃ – +50℃|